I'm your Hell.. i'm your Dream..

Melancholy strikes...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mama's 60th birthday

I was really happy to what happened last june 10, Sunday. We had a surprise party for mama’s 60th birthday. I was really thankful because our relatives were there. What I failed to see is when my mom went to the reception area where our relatives were hiding to surprise her. (my ate told me that all the people inside the venue were teary-eyed and so the cooks) My mom was clueless about the party because before it was started, my kuya and I left her to our shop. We just let her sell the accessories she bought from Divisoria (like ponytails, headbands, school supplies, toys, cottonbuds, umbrellas..) I just couldn’t imagine that our cellphone repair shop was converted into a little tiangge or a sari-sari store that some people would ask if we sell softdrinks and light bulbs. Hehe! And take note, my mom is planning to have “ukay-ukay” infront of our shop. Hehe!

The weather that day was so hot even if the reception area was fully air-conditioned. After the eating session, my cousins ransacked our house. Haha! The computer was turned on and so the tv. (My cousins were making “okray” about the dance steps of the celebrities in SOP show). And the room upstairs, my little cousins had wrestling there and the poor mattress became their ring. We had a camera-serye as what my cousins call it. Just check joyce’s multiply to see what I am talking about. I also invited some friends. Friends from Hifi and in school. The party went well. The joint efforts of the people involved were very much appreciated. I know that Mama was very happy that day.

The irony is this, after a long, busy but happy day, I ended up crying that night. Mama knows why. I just don’t want to elaborate. She told me, “Si ****, sumira siya sa usapan niyo, di siya nakapunta”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home