I'm your Hell.. i'm your Dream..

Melancholy strikes...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Missness

I went to ate Rosselle’s house in Manuguit, Tondo. I miss ate so much. FYI, ate Rosselle is one of my most trusted friend. We had bonding sessions together with Cheng and Molay. You know, the usual girls talk, about guys, heartbreaks, and other kakikayan topic. We went to Aleng’s house to visit her. We strolled around the place. We ate lunch together. The whole day was not enough for us. I miss their company. I treasure them a lot. I’m happy whenever I am with them. After that, me and molay went to sm san lazaro to buy gift for Molay’s friend. And guess what, I saw Jane (bunso, my former boardmate), Jing, and Trisha (cousins and former boardmates). Grabe Na-miss ko talaga sila. We also saw Lourdes (classmate) together with her lola and little sister. And Joseph Yoshino (classmate).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home