I'm your Hell.. i'm your Dream..

Melancholy strikes...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

nice gift

After I went to our shop, I decided to check my e-mails and friendster account. I also opened my YM just to check if my friends from the other planets are also Online. As I was busy talking with my alien friend (peace parekoi!), one person appeared online. I was shocked. I felt my world stopped. I received a message from that person, OMG, I was chilling. Para akong nilagnat. I don’t know if I will feel happy, I don’t know, the feeling was strange. After the short conversation we had, I decided to go home. And that short conversation answered the question I always ask to myself. I realized that… I am not one of his priorities in life. That was june 14, a day before that supposed to be our 6th monthsary. Nice gift huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home