I'm your Hell.. i'm your Dream..

Melancholy strikes...

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

two choices

"oist friday na ang deadline mo ah". I was a lil pressured by Tatang Ace. I really have to move now. He's referring to the Hifi's gift giving cheverloo this December (TTNL). And I was appointed to find agency or institution that can be the beneficiary. So tomorrow, I will go to RAC, the agency where I came from. I mean, not as a former client but, I worked there for my practicum 1.

I will give a lil background about RAC:
* it is a temporary shelter for children (abandoned, neglected, substance user, special), homeless families, and psychotics.
* has poor facilities.
* few social workers.

Actually I have two choices, RAC and Hospicio de San Jose (both in manila area) The latter also caters abandoned, and neglected children. Children from these institutions are lacking of parental care, attention, and love. With our good hearts, we can help them by means of our little good deeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home